Nicaragua Yoga Teacher Training
January 6-26, 2014
Sign up today. This is our most popular programs and we fill up every year. We only accept 35 students.
Our courses are truly life changing as we immerse ourselves into the yoga lifestyle through meditation, pranayama, asana, vegetarian meals, working with the earth, and application of yogic theory into daily living. We invite you to open your heart to connect the essence of the universe, love, compassion, and perfection. We invite you to reveal the inner stillness and peace that resides deep in your heart and soul. We invite you to radiate peace and love to all mankind and the universe.
This private beach on the pacific coast of Nicaragua is an ideal location to leave the rest of the world behind and dive deep into your yoga practice, study and life. Each day will study yoga through classes, workshops, lectures, discussions and peer teaching. This yoga teacher training in Nicaragua and yoga certification course is approved by Yoga Alliance and you will be Certified to teach yoga internationally after the course.
Yoga Style: Sadhana Yoga
We teach Sadhana Yoga- The Yoga of Spiritual Practice, teaching both Hatha and Vinyasa flows. SchoolYoga Institute honors all traditions of yoga and has incorporated into the 200hr teacher training program two foundational sequences that will allow students to develop any style of class they desire you teach. The two sequences we teach are a Vinyasa Flow and Hatha Flow based primarily off the Ashtanga and Sivananda sequences respectively.
Our approach is contemporary and eclectic. We bring to life the ancient teachings of yoga through daily practice and practical application into our lives. During the 200hr teacher training program you will:
- Learn to teach two sequences: Vinyasa and Hatha flows
- Daily practice of Pranayama
- Understand many different Meditation Techniques
- Yoga Anatomy & Physiology for yoga teachers
- In depth study of select Yoga Sutras
- Understanding of the history of yoga
- Focus on integrating Yoga into your life through daily Spiritual Lessons
- Introduction to The Business of Yoga
- Improved personal yoga practice
- Art of Teaching Workshops
- Regular peer-teaching starting day one.
- You will be qualified to register with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200).
Prerequisites for the Guatemala Yoga Instructor Course
Our only requirement is that participants set an intention to devote their time and energy to make the course a success. The course is open to people of all yoga abilities. We have some videos online that we suggest people to practice before attending.
- Vegetarian Meals
- Yoga living lifestyle
- Daily meditation
- Daily yoga classes
- Yoga Theory Practice and Living Lectures
- Local cultural events
Hosted at Punta Teonoste
Punta Teonoste Hotel, is located in Tola, Nicaragua, puente las salinas, 7 km hacia el astillero.
The Hotel offers 16 comfortable and ecofriendly bungalows, each one designed utilizing an eco-conscious approach. For more photos: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjp7Ywsj
Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance
Yoga Alliance is a global registering body for yoga schools and yoga teachers. This training exceeds the standards set out by Yoga Alliance and you will be able to register as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) after the training. SchoolYoga Institute has been offering Yoga Alliance registered teacher training courses since 2002.
Tuition & Payment
Sign-up online today Risk Free! Pay your full tuition online to receive the 30-day money back guarantee! Details
- Tuition: $2,400.
- Room & Food Package: $1,500 (20 nights in a shared double room)
- Sign up with a $350 deposit (Full payment is due 90 days before the start of the program.)
- Please see our Reservation and Cancellation Policy
Required Texts for the Nicaragua Yoga Certification
- SchoolYoga Institute Yoga Teacher Training Manual
- Yoga Sutra by Dennis Hill
- Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff & Amy Matthews
Books and other Materials ($75-100)
Airport transfer ($100 Round trip from Managua Airport to Aqua Resort)
Extra costs for additional tours (Ometepe Volcanic Island, Mambacho Volcano, Surfing lessons, Canopy Zip Line Tour, Catarina Vista, Horseback Ride)
On the Beach: Surfing and other activities
For more Beach Photos: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjhpkLjx
Arrival to Nicaragua
A very affordable and trustworthy hostel near the airport, Managua Backpackers Hostel http://managuahostel.com/ can arrange transportation to and from the airport. Their prices are on the website and you can PayPal for the room and they can also pre-arrange your transportation for you. The other option is to stay across the street (literally, you walk across the divided street) at the Best Western. I believe the rate is around $80 for a double room.
Let us know you are interested and we might just send you a $100 discount code. (Every 5th person)
Questions and More Information
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions
- You can call or email anytime.
- Email email@example.com
- Tel: 888-964-2123 (toll free from US and Canada)
- Tel: 802-448-2020 (USA)
Nicaragua Yoga Instructor Certification.