Payments and Cancellations
A $350 deposit per person is required to secure your reservation. Full payment is due 90 days prior to the start date of the program. If you sign up for a program less than 90-days away, full payment is due at sign up.
If you would like to set up a payment plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Every effort has been made to produce pricing information accurately. We reserve the right to correct errors.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee*
Sign up risk free with our 30-day money back Guarantee. At any point within 30-days of signing up, you decide the program is not for you, simple email us and we will refund 100% of your money. No questions asked.
*Applies only when paid in full upon sign up.
*Does not apply when less than 90 days before the start of the program.
All moneys will be refunded according to the following schedule
- Full refund (less a $250 processing fee) of tuition will be issued, if you cancel 90 days prior to the program start date.
- 50% refund of tuition will be issued, if you cancel between 90-30 days in advance.
- No credit or refund is available if you cancel within 30 days of the program start date, if you do not show up, or if you leave a program early for any reason. We also reserve the right to not pass people if they do not meet all the criteria for graduation from the program – no refunds will be made.
Cancellations must be done in writing. Any refunds will be processed 30 days after our receipt of your written cancellation. You may email email@example.com with your cancellation request.
SchoolYoga Institute reserves the right to cancel any program at any time. In this event, you will be given a complete refund, plus an additional credit of $350 towards another program good for 1 year. In the event that a natural disaster or other event causes a program to be moved or otherwise changed, SchoolYoga yoga will do its best to provide adequate substitutions and the program will continue; no refunds will be given if you choose not to attend or leave early.
If you need to change programs, you may do so with a request in writing. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org with your change request.
- For changes made 90-days prior to the program start date, you will either receive a refund for any price difference or pay the extra amount if the price is more for the new program. A $50 change fee will apply.
- For changes made between 90-30 days prior to the program, you will not receive any refund on price differences, but may need to pay more if the program you change to is more expensive. A $50 change fee will apply.
- For changes made within 30 days prior to the program, you may incur price difference charges, and will also incur a $350 change fee.
You can only change to a program that happens within one year of the change date. You must choose the new program on the date of change. You can only change programs once.
Passports and Visas
A valid passport is required for U.S. citizens traveling on our international programs. You will be notified if your destination requires a visa for U.S. citizens. Non-U.S. citizens should contact the appropriate consular office for entry requirements pertaining to their trip, as SchoolYoga Institute is not responsible for providing you with this information or documentation.
SchoolYoga Institute reserves the right to change this policy.
We recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your investment.