Let’s get loose
Let’s drown in the delicious
ambiance of love.
Illuminate the World With Your Love
As the energy of the holiday season fills our hearts, bold astrological forces are at work in the night sky. December’s Full Cold Moon, Winter Solstice, and the Ursid meteor shower have stargazers marveling at the mystery and magic of the universe. Lunar beauty illuminates the land as candles and merry lights fill our homes.
One does not need a personalized invitation or excessive means to participate in this season of merriment. Giving and receiving kind words, after all, costs nothing. A thoughtful card, a gift gathered in nature, anything handcrafted with creativity, these are often more memorable than something off the shelf.
Observing the close of the year and ringing in 2019, we dream of a grand event. As a global SYI family, we invite each of you to set a festive table, invite as many as the table can seat, and together we will hold a beautiful, virtual celebration. Light candles, turn on music, prepare something healing to eat, a warming beverage, enough to share. And with an ambiance of love, together we will watch hearts open and spirits soar.
We thank you for walking this path together with us. We offer gratitude for all the ways your practice inspires others. We bow humbly in the knowledge of your goodness and charity. May you have joy and may you feel love.
With Deep Sincerity,
Your SYI Family
Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip:
1 1/4 Cup cashews or Macadamias
2 TBS Coconut oil
3/4 Cup chopped onion
4 cloves chopped Garlic
1 1/2 cups Coconut milk or unsweetened rice/oat/almond milk
6 TBS Nutritional Yeast
2 small jars artichoke hearts, either rinsed or marinated whatever you prefer
3 cups Spinach or Chard
2 TBS capers
1/2 tsp of Himalayan salt
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
GF Vegan Breadcrumbs
3 TBS Earth Balance/coconut oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
1) Sauté the Onions and Garlic in the coconut oil for 5 minutes on medium heat.
2) Transfer half of that mixture to a blender and blend with Cashews/macadamias, coconut milk, Nutritional Yeast, and salt/pepper.
3) In the meantime, add the artichoke hearts and spinach/chard to the remaining Onions and garlic and sauté for 5-10 more minutes.
4) Add the blended mixture to the sautéed mixture. stir and let simmer for 2 more minutes
5) Now, transfer the entire mixture to a pan or cast iron skillet of your choice for the oven. Add the gluten-free vegan breadcrumbs and Earth Balance/coconut oil, and bake for 10 minutes.
Congrats Peru 200 hour Graduates!
Congrats Guatemala 200 hour Graduates!
~ Join our #SYItribe ~
Follow us on Instagram @schoolyogainstitute
Sacred Training Calendar
~ BALI ~
January 9- 29, 2019 Kura Kura Yoga Retreat – COURSE FULL
Feb 1 – Feb 25, 2019 *300 hour Kura Kura Yoga Retreat – COURSE FULL
March 1-March 21, 2019 Pondok Pitaya
May 16-June 16, 2019 Pondok Pitaya
June 9 – 29th, 2019 Pondok Pitaya
October 1-21, 2019 Kura Kura Yoga Retreat