Choose Your Location
- Work through the traditional Peruvian Shamanic Medicine Wheel in a process of self-inquiry and personal transformation
- Learn to teach two sequences: Sadhana Vinyasa and Sadhana Hatha flows, as well as guidance on creating your own unique sequences
- Live the yogic lifestyle, improve your personal practice and develop your Sadhana, your own spiritual practice
- Incorporate daily Meditation, Pranayama, and Asana
- Explore the Art of Teaching through interactive daily workshops and learn through regular peer-teaching starting day one
- Participate in daily Satsang, evening gathering, and learn traditional Kirtan chants from India and the rest of the world
- Participate in a traditional ceremony, including Full- and New-Moon Ceremonies, Letting-Go Ceremony, traditional Andean gratitude ceremony (despacho), Cacao ceremony,
- Study Yoga Anatomy & Physiology and incorporate these principles into your own teaching and practice
- Study select Yoga Sutras in depth
- Learn the foundation and historical background of yoga philosophy
- Explore Chakras, Bandhas & energetic anatomy in your personal practice and your teaching
- Study Ayurvedic Philosophy & Medicine, and study and live the Yogic Diet
- Practice Advanced Pranayama
- Experience Kriyas, yogic cleansing techniques
- Focus on integrating Yoga into your life through daily Spiritual Lessons
- Receive an introduction to Conscious Business and discuss ways to bring your Yoga to the marketplace
- Learn and integrate holistic health modalities such as massage, energy healing, nutrition, and other forms
Practice various styles of yoga including Hatha, Ashtanga-based Vinyasa, Yin, Ceremonial Yoga, and Restorative.
Explore Holistic Yoga Psychology Principles, Pillars, and Practices.
Access your Inner Wisdom and Intuitive Voice.
Dive deep into the wisdom of your body.
Expand your understanding of Advanced Anatomy & Physiology.
Explore intelligent and intuitive sequencing for various populations.
Discover principles of energetic alignment and hands-on assists for emotional and psychological release.
Practice Breathwork as a tool for healing.
Learn how to provide care, support, and justice in your community.
Develop new insights into culture and society through Social Activism & Social.
Work principles applied to yoga.
Understand various meditation techniques and ways to work with the mind.
Learn approaches to ceremonial facilitation and space holding for communities and groups.
Come into full balance (nervous system, body, emotions, psychologically, spiritually)
Cultivate a safe space for you and others to transform and heal.
Explore the Multi-dimensional Self and siddhi powers through various yogic texts including The Yoga Sutras.
Study Sacred Sexuality and the power of relationships in the context of tantric and yogic philosophy.
Heal ancestral and cultural suffering carried through the generations through Ancestral Psychology.
Overcome limiting beliefs and live your dream life.
Become the master of your life and use yoga as a tool for self-healing.
Use your empathy and sensitivity as a superpower.
Investigate various states of consciousness.
Author your own story and build your own successful yogic business.
Upon completion of our course, participants who demonstrate our skill competency and complete 300 hours of coursework will receive a certification for completion of the curriculum. This will enable you to register with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-300).
MYSTICAL YOGA STYLE
SYI trainings hold a strong intention for personal transformation. In this way, the courses are designed not only to provide students with tools to share the wisdom of yoga with others, but also to look at their own lives from a spiritual perspective. Each training holds unique energy, created from like-minded souls who join from all over the world.
We value intimate trainings with intentionally smaller groups in order to provide more 1:1 time with teachers and a deeper sense of community and connection. To guide the process of personal transformation we draw on the ancient wisdom of the East as well as on the Shamanic Medicine Wheel of Peru.
Our yoga teacher training courses are arranged in four cycles, following the four cardinal directions, asking the guardian spirits to guide a cycle of release, understanding, growth and empowerment. Together we create a space that reveals our wisdom within and accelerates the realization of our life purpose.
Mystical Yoga, or yoga of spiritual practice, reaches deep into the roots of this ancient way of life, calling on us to reveal the yoga, the union, within everything.
Our 300-hour trainings embody this approach, opening us up to the wisdom and the teacher that is already within us all. We dance, we chant, we sing. We find community with like-minded people and we embrace the stillness within ourselves. We call on our intuition for the answers and we speak from spirit to spirit. We dive deep into the experience, free from unnecessary distractions and allow our authentic connection to emerge.
Throughout the process of the 300hr Yoga Teacher Training, we have the opportunity to step into our power as yoga teachers who share the mystical dimensions from where we all came and to which we will return.
The universe is a place of discovery, mystery, and mysticism. We come into this world to unveil our own soul-purpose and to reveal our own gifts, so we can serve the world and advance our own spiritual evolution. Through our Yoga practice, our personal spiritual exploration, we uncover a deeper connection within us.
From the ancient wisdom, daily yoga mystical practice, and through our transformative mystical yoga practice, we begin to reveal a greater sense of beauty, love, and freedom. We see yoga as a vehicle that carries us to experience and enjoy the pure, true essence of life.
This path will ask for self-reflection, growth, and discipline. These trainings provide an opportunity to learn under the Gurukula system, living with our teachers – both our external gurus and our inner gurus, and immersing ourselves in the world of yoga.
Jun 27 – Jul 21, 2022 – Indigo Yoga Resort, Costa Rica
$3000 Pay in Full – Save $200!, 4 Bi-Weekly Payments of $800, 8 Bi-Weekly Payments of $400, 10 Bi-Weekly Payments of $320, $300 Deposit + Custom Payment Plan