Friday, October 25 – Sunday, October 27
3 days, 2 nights
$432, all meals included
At Bethel Farm Yoga Retreat ~
This 3-day transformational retreat will take you on a journey inward as you explore the heart. From the moment of arrival to the moment of departure, our time together is sacred. Our daily activities become rituals as we rediscover the power of the heart through three traditions: Yoga, Meditation and Cacao Ceremony. Our hope is to open new doors so that we may experience love and empathy where our hearts blossom like a thousand-petaled lotus flower.
Join in ritual, ceremony, sharing, movement, creativity and deep transformation in togetherness. We will learn from each other, tune into nature, listen to Mother Earth and Grandfather Fire as we join together in sacred circle as dreamweavers, earth keepers, travelers, and divine beings.
Throughout the retreat, we will receive deep nourishment from plant-based nutrition. Cacao is nurturing and equally detoxifying for the physical body. A plant-based diet and fresh juices/ smoothies will support this process. You will leave feeling healthier, more connected, and refreshed.
Cacao is a sacred plant medicine, a powerful guide for inner work. Cacao teaches ancient practices of Unity, Love, and Understanding and allows a deep connection with yourself and all beings. The Spirit of Cacao is a pure joy; it calibrates the cells, activates deep interaction within and connects the dots. Cacao opens the gate to spiritual realms. We are invited to align with our heart, intuition, higher self, and the Divine.
More About Cacao:
Cacao allows us to focus on the present moment bringing us to the here and now to enjoy this moment in time, as the properties work on mind + soul. Cacao balances the brain hemispheres, and the feminine & masculine dance within. A door-opener to the subtle energy bodies, it corrects the imbalance between the mind and the heart, allowing the heart to open fully to feel compassion, joy and unconditional love. Cacao will help build a bridge to inspiration, creativity and new ideas which help find harmony in life. When we are reminded of our talents, skills, creative ability, and life purpose, we find ourselves in touch with our positive energy and able to face more readily the daily challenges in our everyday lives.
This retreat will take place in the stunningly beautiful New Hampshire, USA at Bethel Farms Yoga in Hillsborough, NH.
Your Trip includes:
* Daily ceremonies, meditations & ritual.
* Sound healing experience.
* Daily Plant-based meals.
* Creative exploration of the inner landscape.
* Journaling, drawing, and creative expression.
* Time in and with Nature (Optional Hike Mount Monadnock).
* Fire Ritual.
* Optional Native American Sweatlodge Purification ceremony.
* Optional use of the Sauna for an extra fee of $25/2 hour use
Concetta Codding, RYT 500
All her life, Concetta Codding has been drawn towards something greater than herself. Searching for a greater purpose in the Universe and drawing upon its energy,
Concetta studied in Connecticut and received her 200-Hour Yoga Alliance certification in 2017. She went to Peru in July 2018 for her 300 hour Yoga Teacher training with School Yoga Institute. She is currently a certified 500 hour Yoga Teacher. Since her first training, she has been locally leading classes in the hope of teaching how to breathe, meditate, flow and ultimately heal. She received her Reiki 1 certificate in 2017 and Reiki 2 & 3 in Sedona, Arizona in 2018. She founded the New England Meditation Group and has been trying to spread the Sacred practice of Meditation throughout Connecticut and the surrounding states. Concetta offers a rhythmic & devotional flow practice teaching students to connect the mind to the breath and reclaim the power to calm your mind and body with every inhale and exhale. She also teaches a sweet, yet strong vinyasa guided by a rooted intention that has been known to change lives. Whether a beginner, intermediate or advanced student, everyone participates accordingly to their level as everyone is invited to share in the gifts Yoga has to offer.
Bethel Farm is a small yoga and living arts center in the woods of Hillsborough, NH. Bethel Farm offers an atmosphere conducive to deep inner reflection and self sadhana.
For years Bethel Farm has been cultivating the mood of yoga, of healing and peace that strikes guests instantly when they first arrive. The mood is enhanced by the gardens, that supply much of the produce in season for our meals.
The main yoga studio, with its warm textures and many windows, feels right for any size group, accommodates up to 40 yogis on their unfurled mats, or over 100 seated on cushions for a candlelit kirtan. Simple accommodations and excellent vegetarian meals are offered.
Day Off Activities
* We have a Native American sweat lodge where we hold regular purification ceremonies.
* On-site is a spring fed pond, for cooling summer dips, or cold winter plunges.
* Next to it is a wood-fired sauna, that can accommodate about 12 at a time.
* We have peaceful woodland trails through our fifty acres, perfect for reconnecting to the gifts of nature.
* It is just a ten-minute walk to our local waterfall and swimming hole. We are adjacent to hundreds of acres of protected forested land, with longer trails for hiking or snowshoeing. Water features and abundant wildlife bless the area.
* There are splendid mountain hikes in the region, especially Mt. Monadnock that has often been included in trainings/retreats (see image below)
* We have a small climbing wall and open space for games and outdoor activities.
* We have fire pits for bonfires or fire ceremonies.
Food And Water
Please let us know of any allergies or dietary restrictions. Bethel is an organic farm that grows most of the vegetables (all vegetables in the summer months) that we serve to retreatants. Bethel has a marvelous vegetarian chef who has been with them for more than 5 years. The food is delicious and freshly harvested!
Shuttle and Packing List
The closest airport is in Manchester NH, and Boston International is not much further. We can arrange for transport to and from the airports, and Uber is available from Manchester.
* Sun Protection: a wide-brimmed hat, long/lightweight layers, and shawls.Yoga Mat.
* Insect Repellant
* Journal—You will definitely need something for taking notes and journaling.
* Hiking shoes or solid sneakers.
* Headlight or torch and extra batteries.
* Umbrella or rain shell.
* Layers for hiking (optional).
* Something white to wear for closing ceremony (optional).
* Art supplies (optional—this can be very nice for our personal creative process).
* Musical instrument (optional).
* Special dietary items (optional—The center has wonderful healthy food! I personally bring items for my own wellness and sickness prevention)
Please bring a few precious objects: stones/ crystals and a pendulum along with any other small sacred items that hold meaning for you
We encourage you to begin the practice now, by reflecting on your intentions for yourself and what brought you on this journey. Together we will create a safe and sacred space within our group that will help to reveal the wisdom within and the nature of the Self. This path will ask for self -reflection, growth, and discipline. Your journey will be greatly guided by what you chose to bring to the experience. Open yourself to what is there, leave all expectations behind and enter the clear, crisp perspective and sacred landscape of New Hampshire with an open heart.
Contact email@example.com to learn more or firstname.lastname@example.org to register. Or you can register below: